Friday, September 11, 2009

more of my life

I have a computer due to my banner name lol. I'm a fan of all sorts of things like Transformers ,Spiderman, youtube , anything except girlie stuff ,lol ! My favorite drink is Coke. I love dogs . I have 2 ; Brittney and Daisy. Brittney is a black lab/ great pyrinese mix. Daisy is a great dane /boxer mix. I go bowling every Wednesday and Thursday . I'm on a homeschool league (I'm homeschooled) .Wednesday is league day and Thursday I have league practice . I know a 7 year old that bowls over 200 points no joke.I bowled 147 on Wednesday. I have a Play Station 2. My favorite games are Spiderman 1 & 2 , Red Faction, i ninja, and Maximo
Ghosts to Glory, which I think is a Ghosts and Goblins remake. My two WORST fears are Chucky from Child's Play ,and Regan from The Exorcist. What's weird is everybody can fight their fears except me.I have three handheld game systems; a yellow Game Boy pocket ,a pearl blue Game Boy Advance SP, and ( what I've always wanted ) a blue and black Nintendo DS. Anyway ,I want to say , mom ,if you are reading this,I love you!

That's it for now.Please leave a comment.
Bye,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment